Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Blind Side

Dear Good Sports,

Just a quick update to tell you that if you haven't seen The Blind Side yet, run, don't walk, to see it.

Good Sport Dad, one of the Good Sport Daughters and I went to see it over the weekend, combining it with a trip to Lowes and Target to find a new, tasteful Christmas inflatable for the front yard. (Besides Thanksgiving weekend last weekend, this was our first weekend without outdoor soccer or outdoor tennis ... and it snowed!)

We really enjoyed the movie. The theatre was full of people of all ages, and everyone loved it. Do yourself a favor and see if it you get the opportunity.

On another subject, I'm excited to tell you that our marketing for The Kids' (and parents', too!) Book of Good Sportsmanship is starting to move forward.

Our press release should be going out in the next week or so, and I am in the process of building a Fan Page on Facebook. (The book's actually showing a rank on Amazon as sales start trickling in -- wow.)

And, as soon as I publish this post, I'll be tweeting about it!

That's it for me. Here's hoping you had a great, sports-viewing filed weekend.

Leslie

P.S. About 6 weeks ago, one of my car radio's pre-set FM stations changed from music to ESPN. I have to tell you that I've gotten hooked on all the sports talk shows! In fact, I'm wondering what's going to happen tomorrow (Monday) when Allen Iverson plays with the 76ers!

P.P.S. The inflatable is Snoopy and Woodstock in an airplane with a sign that reads "Seasons Greetings." Good Sport Dad assures me it's tasteful. Hum?

No comments:

Post a Comment